Terms and Agreements
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
At Klein Instruments, it is very important for us to help our customers retain their privacy when they are on our website. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Klein Instruments Corporations will not sell or give away:
- your name
- mailing address
- phone number
- email address
- any other personal information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you, or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you download our free software, or order an item/service from our website. We use your personal information for these purposes:
- To ask for input on the software
- To ask you to be a beta tester for the software
- To gather statistics on which software is being used
- To alert you if there is an update to the software
- To contact you regarding ordered products or services
If you choose not to provide us your information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to have direct contact with our sales department.
Klein Instruments does not provide a way to view or change your information that you have submitted (e.g. shipping address). If you wish to change or view your information please contact email@example.com.
If for some reason you believe Klein Instruments has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem.
Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Klein Instruments:
Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or Klein Instruments literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things, or you have advised Klein Instruments of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to Klein Instruments services and the full content of this website. The brand names and specific services featured on this web site are trade marked.