We are so impressed with this little tripod that we are including one free with each K Colorimeter.
They are constructed from various aircraft-grade aluminum alloys, high strength polymers and stainless steel.
K10-A and K-10 SF Lens Hood
- Useful to exclude ambient room light.
- Allows for contact measurement.
- Pair with extension tube to perform contact measurement on hard to reach displays.
- Black anodized scratch resistant aluminum tube
- Easily screws on to front of K-10 SF or K10-A Colorimeter
- Great for reaching far away screens with the lens hood when room light is a concern
- Useful when measuring very bright sources.
- Profile for measuring directly from a projector lamp is included with the K10-A and K-10 SF
KLEIN K-SERIES CARRYING CASE
- Sturdy, impact-resistant construction.
- Foam insert to reduce shock to K-Colorimeters.
- Holds K-Colorimeter and all included accessories.
Angled Lens Tube set
- K-10 and K10-A accessory for off-axis color/luminance measurements.
- Tubes measure at 15, 30, 45, and 60 degrees.
- Can be interchanged quickly and easily to set the desired angle.
- 3D Printed