Klein SDK is a free Software Development Kit. It is used to communicate easily with the Klein Colorimeters within your own software.
Measure Flicker in three different ways:
- Asynchronous - Create a subclass of the object, set up events, and have the object relay each measurement
- Asynchronous and Synchronous - Start the thread, and then call a function whenever you are ready to measure flicker
- Synchronous - Start the flicker process, measure flicker, and then stop flicker
Create and store profiles easily. Just measure the XYZ of white, red, green, and blue for both the reference device and the Klein Colorimeter. Then call the correct function.
You can move the profiles from one to another by copying them.
We support a vast number of different environments that a programmer could be using.
Here is a list of some of ones we support:
- .Net Framework
Measure in three different ways:
- Asynchronous - Create a subclass of the object (or set up events to create the subclass) and then have the object relay each measurement.
- Asynchronous and Synchronous - Start the thread, and then call a function whenever you are ready to measure the color.
- Synchronous - Start the measuring process, measure color, and then stop measuring.